If you want to learn more about tennis betting, read this review to the end. You will find a lot of necessary information in it. It is no secret that tennis is one of the most popular sports in the world. The number of his fans is increasing every day. Among the leading bookmakers, such as Parimatch, this discipline is in the top5 along with other popular games. You can learn more about everything further.
Now there are many tennis betting sites. Among them, the best is Parimatch. The bookmaker quickly pays out winnings, conducts various promotions and gives out good bonuses. You can register on the company’s website very quickly. It has a stylish design and an intuitive interface.
- Fast Betting App
- Support 24/7
- Fast payment options
- Live streaming
- Not effective online chat
150% Up To ₹12,000
The basics of tennis
Before we talk about tennis betting India we will briefly list the basic rules of this sport that a beginner should know:
- A draw is held before the start of the match. It determines the player who will be the first to serve in the match. The side of the court is also selected. This moment is important in sunny weather: it is very difficult to serve against the sun, because it blinds the eyes and prevents you from concentrating and performing a high-quality serve.
- The game on your serve begins with the first (right) square of the court. The serve is carried out diagonally on half of the opponent’s court. The draw continues until someone makes a mistake (does not hit the ball or does not fall on the opponent’s half of the court).
- In a set, the winner is the one who first scores 6 games with a difference of 2 games. If there is no necessary difference, the tennis players play until the score is 6: 6, after which they play a tie-break up to 7 points, it can also be won only with a difference of at least 2 points.
- The victory in the match goes to the one who wins 2 games first (most often beginners play three-set matches up to two wins in sets).
- During the match, the players serve and take turns. It is important not to get lost and keep track of who should serve in the next game. Also, after each odd game played, a transition occurs: the players change the halves of the court (for example, when counting 1:0, 2:1, 3:2 etc.).
What should I pay attention to in tennis betting?
There are general tennis betting rules and you should know them. So, first of all, you need to study the advantages and disadvantages of leading tennis players. To do this, track the world rankings. They are updated periodically. It is also necessary to take into account what type of court the game takes place on:
The last option from this list is not as popular as the others. There are practically no competitions held on this surface. The type of court affects the speed of the player and the ball. This aspect has an impact on the results of the game.
The second point is which hand the player serves the ball with. Some athletes can only play against right-handers, and some can play against left-handers. This is all individual in each case. Another rule is to analyze the results of personal meetings of players on a particular type of court, on their own or someone else’s serve. Every little thing is of great importance. All this is understood by professionals, but amateurs should not lose sight of anything important.
Big tennis competitions
Do you want to try your luck and gain experience? Take part in tennis betting exclusively in major tournaments. The chances of getting unexpected results here are extremely small. Here is a list of these competitions:
|1||Australian Open (hard)|
|2||French Open (clay)|
|3||Wimbledon or the British Open (grass)|
|4||US Open Championship (hard)|
These competitions are held among representatives of both sexes. Tournaments can be singles and doubles. Competitions at the end of the year are of great importance. The eight best teams in both rankings take part in them. Moreover, tournaments are held periodically for the ATP (Association of Tennis Professionals) and for the WTA (Women’s Tennis Association).
What can you bet on in tennis?
The range of available tennis bets on Parimatch will please the most demanding players. There are betting options for both beginners and professionals:
- the victory of one of the participants;
- bets with a handicap on games and sets;
- on the exact score of individual games;
- on the number of double errors and exes;
- total even/odd;
- individual total;
- the total is more/less.
And if you want to bet even when you are on a trip or at the stadium, download the tennis betting app to your device. So you can never part with your favorite sport. It has the same functionality as the desktop version of the site.